Costco Member Prescription Program
Enroll at any participating Costco Pharmacy and save on prescription medications!
The Costco Member Prescription Program (CMPP) provides qualified Costco members lower costs on a number of prescription medications.
By enrolling in the Program, Costco members who have no available insurance coverage for medications or whose insurance does not cover all of their prescription medications, may pay less for certain prescriptions than what they would otherwise pay at a Costco pharmacy for the same drug or a therapeutically equivalent alternative drug.
Click Here To Learn More About CMPP
Enrollment in the Program is open to Costco members (and their dependents) who have no prescription drug coverage available. Anyone receiving benefits from a publicly funded health care program, such as Medicare or Medicaid, is not eligible.
- To join, complete the enrollment form available here or at any participating Costco pharmacy and return it to your Costco pharmacist.
- Click here to print your enrollment form.
- There is no additional charge for Costco members to participate in the Program.
- This program is NOT insurance. The program is a value added benefit of Costco membership that provides eligible Costco members and their eligible dependents with the ability to obtain lower prices for certain prescription drugs on the Program's Preferred Drug List.
- The amount of any price reduction is determined at the time of purchase, and may change from time to time.
- Savings are estimated between 2% and 40% off and calculated at the time of sale.
- Currently, the program is available only at Costco pharmacies located within states in which the program is offered. For a list of participating Costco pharmacies near you and any member inquiries, please call Costco at 1-800-806-0129.
- Contact your local Costco Pharmacist for current Program pricing information.
- Please click here for additional Program information, including an abbreviated list of qualified medications, answers to frequently asked questions, and the Costco Pharmacy locator.