The following requirements apply to receive delivery of your order from our Costco fleet.
- A valid Business Membership is required. The business receiving delivery must match the name on the membership.
- We can only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial.
- Delivery orders under $250, before tax, will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Additional delivery fees may apply, including re-delivery charges if applicable.
- No parking restrictions or hours of operation can impede our ability to deliver between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Due to the need to utilize hand trucks and pallet jacks for deliveries, we require that all delivery areas be at least 5 feet in width to allow accessibility of this equipment.
- Within multi-floor buildings, an elevator must be accessible for deliveries.
- We can only deliver an order to one central location.
- We cannot hand-carry delivery orders up or down any stairs.
- We cannot stock shelves or rotate merchandise.
Delivery Hours & Lead Time
Costco Business Delivery hours are between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Enjoy next-business-day delivery within our local delivery areas when you place your order online by 3 p.m. Orders placed after 3 p.m. will be processed the following business day, for delivery in two business days.
The delivery method for Business Delivery is via our Costco fleet. Our drivers hand deliver your order from our warehouse to your business.
In 2014, Costco Business Delivery will be observing the below holidays. Costco Business Center locations will be closed and we will not be delivering orders. If your delivery should fall upon one of these days, it will be rescheduled for the next available delivery day. Due to expected high order volume following a holiday, delivery of your order may be delayed. You will be contacted by a Member Service Representative accordingly.
New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Memorial Day - Monday, May 26, 2014
Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014
Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 27, 2014
Christmas Day - Thursday, December 25, 2014
On all other holidays, we will be OPEN and delivering orders. If a delivery is scheduled and your business will NOT be open, please call a Member Service Representative at 1-800-788-9968 to adjust your delivery day. A re-delivery charge will be assessed if we arrive at your business and no one is there to receive the order. If you have further questions about holiday deliveries, please contact a Member Service Representative at 1-800-788-9968. Member Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Most Costco Business Members in the greater Puget Sound, San Francisco Bay, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Atlanta metropolitan areas are eligible for next-business-day delivery from our Costco fleet. The delivery area is defined by zip codes. To determine if your business is eligible for delivery, select BUSINESS DELIVERY on the Costco.com homepage and enter your zip code for your delivery address. You will receive an appropriate response, or contact our Member Service Representatives at 1-800-788-9968. Member Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.