Specifications are provided by manufacturer. Refer to manufacturer for explanation or derivation of specifications.
Powerful 24-pin print head technology delivers high-quality text and graphics for critical applications. Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 Power On Hours to facilitate greater productivity with less downtime. Long-life ribbon cartridge reduces the need for frequent ribbon changes and ensures the lowest cost per page. Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to 5 parts thick for greater flexibility. Provides parallel and USB interfaces, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system. Improved menu navigation allows quick and easy changes to printer settings.
- Powerful 24-pin print head technology
- Ultra fast print speeds
- Extreme reliability in demanding print environments
- Long-life ribbon cartridge that's easy to install
- Advanced paper handling capabilities for greater flexibility
- Easy system integration
- Simplified setup and operation
- Up to 680 characters per second (mfr specs)
- 13 international character sets, 13 character tables
- 128Kb input buffer
- Choice of 11 built-in bar code formats
- Paper handling: continuous multipart, original plus 5 carbonless copies, 1 + 6 copies with pull tractor, maximum thickness .018, No. 6 envelopes, No. 10 envelopes, Labels (2.5" x 0.94" minimum), roll paper (8.5" width)
- Operating system compatibility: Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP and NT 4.0
- Standard interface: Bidirectional parallel, USB 1.1, type-b slot for optional interface cards
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 13.3" x 13.8"
- Weight: 16.8 lb.
[Model EPS C11C558001]
- Epson S015329 Printer Ribbon Black(Costco item 957707)