Specifications are provided by manufacturer. Refer to manufacturer for explanation or derivation of specifications.
Durable 9-pin technology prints clear, sharp text every time. Includes eight built-in bar codes so you can customize your documents as needed. Narrow, compact size makes it ideal for a busy workroom with limited counter space. Presents the perfect value for your busy workgroup, tackling high-volume, multipart print jobs with ease. Offers greater flexibility with serial, parallel, and USB ports.
- Model: C11C640001
- Epson LX300+II Dot Matrix Impact Printer
- 9-pin technology
- Offers greater flexibility with serial, parallel and USB ports
- Prints up to 337 cps in High-speed Draft Mode (mfr specs)
- Delivers an MTBF rating of 6,000 POH, produces up to 400 million strokes/wire
- Handles up to 5-part forms with ease
- Prints clear, sharp text
- Bi-directional with logic seeking
- 13 International character sets. 13 character code tables
- Improved processing speed with a 64kb input data buffer
- Achieve optimum efficiency with 5 part forms printout (1 original + 4 copies)
- Greater connectivity with built-in USB, serial and parallel interface options
- Choice of 8 built-in bar code formats for maximum versatility
- 9-Pin, serial, impact dot matrix, narrow carriage
- Operating system compatibility: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP and Windows NT 4.0
- Standard interface: bi-directional parallel interface; serial interface; USB interface (version 1.1)
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 14.4" x 10.8"
- Weight: approx 9.7
[Model EPS C11C640001]
- Epson 8750 Printer Ribbon Black (Costco item 627104)