Known as "the can with thousands of uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
- WD-40 Spray Lubricant
- 16 oz can
- LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material
- PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits