Specifications are provided by manufacturer. Refer to manufacturer for explanation or derivation of specifications.
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities and precisely formed output. The durable rack-and-pinion drive system ensures a longer quality lifespan than belt or cable systems. Accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
- Print Method: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: NLQ-75, Utility-300, HS Draft-390, SS Draft-435
- Graphics resolution: 288(H) x 144(V) dpi max OKI Microline / 240(H) x 216(V) dpi max Epson/IBM
- Feed rate: 5.0 ips
- Paper input: single / multi-part, continuous forms, cut sheet, envelopes, card stock, labels
[Model OKI62411601 ML320]
- Operating compatibility: Windows 98/200/XP/Vista
- Operating temperature: 41 to 104 degrees fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 15.7"W x 13.6"D x 4.6"H
- Weight: 14.3 lbs