Active Ingredient: (in each green oblong capsule) Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen
- 200 mg
- 240 ct
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, headache, toothache, muscular aches, backache, minor pain of arthritis, and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
Purpose: Pain reliever / fever reducer (present as the free acid and potassium salt)
FD&C Green No. 3, gelatin, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives facial swelling asthma (wheezing) shock.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain reliever/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other product containing ibuprofen
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if:
- The painful area is red or swollen
- You take other drugs on a regular basis
- You are under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- You have had problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Stomach pain occurs with use of this product
- Any new or unexpected symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT NOT TO USE IBUPROFEN DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A DOCTOR BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS IN THE UNBORN CHILD OR COMPLICATIONS DURING DELIVERY. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Avoid excessive heat 40°C (above 104°F).
Do not take more than directed. Adults: Take one capsule every four to six hours while symptoms occur.
If pain or fever does not respond to one capsule, two capsules may be used, but do not exceed six in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
The smallest effective dose should be used.
Children: Do not give to children under 12 unless directed by a doctor.
Read all warnings and directions before use.